Vail’s Mountain Haus is a pet friendly Hotel and we gladly welcome well-trained, well-behaved DOGS in designated units ONLY. It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets.
Due to the limited number of pet friendly rooms, advanced reservations are needed as these rooms fill quickly. A $50 per night/per pet fee will be applied as well as any damage done to the unit.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time during their stay at the Hotel.
- Maid service will be provided Only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- Pets must always be on a leash or in a crate while they are in any public or common place within the Hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the food and beverage areas or at the pool.
- Pet owner must pick up after their pets.
In the event that you are unable to satisfy noise complaints, you may be asked to leave the property and could be financially responsible for any and all costs associated with appeasing the guest complaints.